• Leave the Saniderm on for 4 days, do not lift it, change it or remove it.
• The Saniderm will protect your tattoo from infection, abrasion, irritation and contamination while it is going through the most important part of the healing process.
• You can perform all usually activities, including exercise, while that tattoo is covered with Saniderm. Be sure to not bump or rub your new tattoo excessively or do anything that will scrape or peel the covering off.
• Showering will not affect the Saniderm; it is reasonably waterproof. You can shower normally but do not soak or swim until your tattoo is fully healed (2 weeks), even after the Saniderm is removed.
• After 4 days remove the Saniderm by carefully peeling it back off your skin. Do not quickly tear off or it can cause irritation to your skin.
• After removing the Saniderm, rinse the tattoo thoroughly with warm water and wash with antibacterial soap (dial unscented) only using your hands, no wash cloth, sponges or poofies.
• After patting your tattoo dry with a clean towel, for the next 7-10 days apply and thin coat of non-scented lotion (Lubriderm). When it feels tight, dry or itchy throughout the day, add a small amount of lotion while massaging your tattoo. There should be no scabbing, though a few layers of flaky skin will still shed off.
**Should you have any questions or concerns please CALL or email the shop at (702) 912-4855 or
**If an infection or adverse reaction occurs at the site of your tattoo, contact your personal physician for treatment and report to SNHD special programs at (702) 759-0677**
• Oral Piercing Necessities:Mouth Wash, NeilMed, Q-tip.
• Non-Oral Piercing Necessities: NeilMed Spray, Q-tip.
What to do:
• Wash your hands prior to touching the piercing. Leave it alone except when cleaning during healing. It is not necessary to rotate your jewelry.
• Spray NeilMed either directly on the piercing or on the Q-tip and clean the piercing 3 times a day for non-oral.
• Oral Piercings: Clean with mouth wash anytime after eating, drinking, or smoking. NeilMed 3 times daily with Q-tip or spray directly on piercing.
• WHEN CLEANING: Dry or gently pat with q-tip.
What is Normal:
• Initially: Some bleeding, swelling, tenderness, or bruising.
• During Healing: Some discoloration, itching, secretion of whitish/yellow fluid that will form some crust on the jewelry. Tissue might tighten around the jewelry as it heals.
• Once Healed: The jewelry may not move freely in the piercing; do not force it!
• If you fail to include cleaning your piercing as part of your daily hygiene routine, normal but smelly bodily secretions may accumulate.
• A piercing may seem healed before the healing process is complete - IT’S NOT. Your tissue heals from the outside, in. Be Patient, the inside is still not healed. Be patient and keep it clean throughout the entire healing process.
• Healing varies from person to person-do not leave jewelry out of the piercing if you want to keep your piercing!
**If any issues with your piercing arise, please call the Southern Nevada Health Department at (702) 759-0677 or call the Revolt Tattoos location you were pierced at.**
Tutorials on aftercare